Students enrolled full-time should avoid undertaking employment or other programs requiring more than 10 hours per week. No coursework accommodations or extensions will be granted for work related reasons.

If you are an international student with full-time registration status and a valid study permit, you are eligible to work in Canada, with some conditions, for more information please visit the Centre for International Experience's Working in Canada webpage.

Back to Top

Housing Assistance

Graduate students at the Faculty of Law have a variety of housing options. The University of Toronto provides some accommodation for law students on campus, and also provides assistance in finding private accommodation.

Graduate HouseThe University’s Student Housing Service helps students find accomodation on- or off-campus.

The Housing Service
University of Toronto
Koffler Student Services Centre
214 College Street
Toronto, Ontario
M5T 2Z9

Tel: (416) 978-8045
Fax: (416) 978-1616
E-mail: housing.services@utoronto.ca

Web: Housing Services

Back to Top

International Student Information

International students are encouraged to visit the Centre for International Experience.

The Centre for International Experience
University of Toronto
33 St. George Street
Toronto, Ontario
M5S 2E3

Tel: (416) 978-2564
Fax: (416) 978-4090
E-mail: cie.information@utoronto.ca

Web: Centre for International Experience

Back to Top

School of Graduate Studies

School of Graduate Studies
University of Toronto
63 St. George Street
Toronto, Ontario
M5S 2Z9

Tel: (416) 978-6614
Fax: (416) 978-4367
E-mail: graduate.information@utoronto.ca (General Enquiries)
E-mail: graduate.awards@utoronto.ca

Web: School of Graduate Studies

Back to Top